Re: [ICG-D] Re: Home

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7 1:47 AM
      I did not take any photographs myself, but if you're on Facebook, I believe that photos will be available under Lost Costumers' Weekend. I'll try to do a check later and post a URL if I find it. Not a lot of
      costuming happened, but the lady who did the wire crown class had an absolutely wonderful butterfly wire mask on that I believe a lot of people would drool over. Lots of nice people there.

      On Fri 07/05/13 1:42 PM , Pierre & Sandy Pettinger costumrs@... sent:
      > At 01:35 AM 7/1/2013, you wrote:
      >
      > So any photos available for the Archives?
      >
      > Pierre
      >
      > >Hello All:
      > >
      > >I'm home from the Lost Costumers' Weekend in
      > >Dallas/Ft. Worth area. It was a lovely time with
      > >a bunch of lovely people. The Lost Costumers'
      > >Weekend was principally Texan costumers, and I
      > >went there because I thought it would be fun. It
      > was.>
      [....]