Re: [ICG-D] Coat made of male chest hair

  • randallwhitlock
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 30, 2013
      Men's' chest hair coat to promote a milk product?

      I'm really afraid to ask what the company will do for their sausage promo.

      Randall

      (Somebody from "Wait Wait Don't Tell Me" probably already went there, but
      this weekend's episode won't arrive at my iTunes account until tomorrow.)

      In a message dated 6/30/2013 12:31:54 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      kjaneway@... writes:

      I heard about this on 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me' and had to look it up
      on the internet to check it out. This is the link for the 'Man-Fur' coat:

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/25/coat-chest-hair-photos_n_3498814.ht
      ml

      I don't know why anyone would really want to do this, let alone why a
      dairy company would commission it to 'encourage men to readopt the
      values of assured men's men from yesteryear.'

      According to the article it was:

      "The furry brown garment took four designers 200 hours to produce,
      according to the BBC. Hair for the coat was donated by 300 male
      volunteers, whose discarded chest hairs filled more than a dozen
      cardboard boxes."

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
      nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
      unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - _kjaneway@..._
      (mailto:kjaneway@...) - -
    • Lay, Toni (DDC)
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2013
        First of all, I'd never put it on. Second of all, I'd spray it with deodorant. Third of all, EEEEWWWWW!

        Toni