Re: [ICG-D] RE: CC 32 room block - an apology

  • Gravely MacCabre
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 20, 2013
      Cause you are a gentleman and a good friend

      Gravely MacCabre
      http://www.castleblood.com
      http://facebook.com/gravelymaccabre
      http://etsy.com/shops/gravelymaccabre

      tv show clip samples at
      http://www.veoh.com/channels/castleblood

      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 20, 2013
        I had to phone to book my room. But only because I could not remember which
        e-mail address I use for the Starwood group of hotels. I was sad that the
        club floor rooms were gone. Is there anyway on getting notified if one opens
        up?

        Henry W. Osier
        Chicago TARDIS Masquerade Director