Re: [ICG-D] RE: CC 32 room block - an apology

  • Martin Gear
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 19, 2013
      I put my foot in it at least past the knees and I owe Dawn a big time
      apology. She reminded me that I looked over the first draft of the
      contract, and the up charge was spelled out and I either missed it or
      forgot it. I'm sorry. That comment was uncalled for. Since the "norm"
      in most U.S. convention hotels is a single rate
      single-double-triple-quad (a notable exception being the Discworld
      convention that I am involved with) I think that most of us Yanks just
      expected that to be the case. Dawn did what she was used to doing with
      local conventions orders of magnitude larger than any Costume Con.
      Again, I apologize.

      Marty
    • Gravely MacCabre
      Message 2 of 19 , Jun 20, 2013
        Cause you are a gentleman and a good friend

        Gravely MacCabre
        http://www.castleblood.com
        http://facebook.com/gravelymaccabre
        http://etsy.com/shops/gravelymaccabre

        tv show clip samples at
        http://www.veoh.com/channels/castleblood

        Message 3 of 19 , Jun 20, 2013
          I had to phone to book my room. But only because I could not remember which
          e-mail address I use for the Starwood group of hotels. I was sad that the
          club floor rooms were gone. Is there anyway on getting notified if one opens
          up?

          Henry W. Osier
          Chicago TARDIS Masquerade Director