RE: [ICG-D] In Memoriam 2013

  • Lay, Toni (DDC)
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
      That was awesome and very moving.

      Toni

      From: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:ICG-D@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Nora & Bruce Mai
      Sent: Wednesday, June 12, 2013 10:47 PM
      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [ICG-D] In Memoriam 2013

      For those of you who didn't attend CC31, this Archives production debuted
      during the SF masquerade halftime.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JL2g1Cw1Xc

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

      ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

    • eleanna3
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
        It was awesome! Very well done.

        Cindi

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
          Thank you! I did not get to see it. I am going to forward this to the ACG,
          Madison and Chicago.

          Henry Osier

        • Margie
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
            That was very touching. Thank you for your efforts on this.