In Memoriam 2013

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 12, 2013
      For those of you who didn't attend CC31, this Archives production debuted
      during the SF masquerade halftime.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JL2g1Cw1Xc

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

      ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

    • Lay, Toni (DDC)
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
        That was awesome and very moving.

        Toni

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
          It was awesome! Very well done.

          Cindi

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 13, 2013
            Thank you! I did not get to see it. I am going to forward this to the ACG,
            Madison and Chicago.

            Henry Osier

          • Margie
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 15, 2013
              That was very touching. Thank you for your efforts on this.