Re: [ICG-D] Archive Poll

    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013
      Mostly A, desktop Mac - the current version.
      Rarely C, iPad mini.

      No laptop. I have a dumb phone.

    • Nora & Bruce Mai
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013
        Wow! Do you watch with full screen or in your browser?

        Bruce

        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 12, 2013
          On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>wrote:

          > In order to optimize your viewing experience, what device & screen size do
          > you watch our productions on?

          Desktop laptop, 18", 1080p (1920x1080)

        • Margie
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 15, 2013
            A only.

            --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "Nora & Bruce Mai" <casamai@...> wrote:

            > Question for our Youtube visitors:
            >

            > In order to optimize your viewing experience, what device & screen size do
            > you watch our productions on?
            >

            > A. Desktop PC
            >

            > B. Laptop
            >

            > C. Tablet
            >

            > D. Smartphone
            >

            > E. Other
            >

            > Bruce
            >

            > "Our Hobby - Our History"
            >
            > Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
            >
            > IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php
            >
            > ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

          • Steve Swope
            Message 5 of 27 , Jul 11 11:49 PM
              Macbook Pro, screen resolution 1440x900.

              --

              Steve Swope (aka phierma@...)