Re: Archive Poll

  • Dina
    Message 1 of 27 , Jun 10 7:45 PM
      B, A

      --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "Nora & Bruce Mai" <casamai@...> wrote:

      > Question for our Youtube visitors:
      >

      > In order to optimize your viewing experience, what device & screen size do
      > you watch our productions on?
      >

      > A. Desktop PC
      >

      > B. Laptop
      >

      > C. Tablet
      >

      > D. Smartphone
      >

      > E. Other
      >

      > Bruce
      >

      > "Our Hobby - Our History"
      >
      > Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
      >
      > IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php
      >
      > ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

    • ARD
      Message 2 of 27 , Jun 11 5:28 PM
        I use option (A.) Desktop computer only. 24" screen 1920x1200 resolution.

        On 6/11/2013 5:27 AM, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > 1a. Re: Archive Poll
        > Posted by: "Richard Man"richard@... didjiman42
        > Date: Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:36 am ((PDT))

        It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
        Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

        **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
        who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
        nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
        unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
        - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -
        Message 3 of 27 , Jun 12 12:50 AM
          Mostly A, desktop Mac - the current version.
          Rarely C, iPad mini.

          No laptop. I have a dumb phone.

        • Nora & Bruce Mai
          Message 4 of 27 , Jun 12 7:39 PM
            Wow! Do you watch with full screen or in your browser?

            Bruce

            I use option (A.) Desktop computer only. 24" screen 1920x1200 resolution.

          • Eric Brine
            Message 5 of 27 , Jun 12 9:50 PM
              On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>wrote:

              > In order to optimize your viewing experience, what device & screen size do
              > you watch our productions on?

              Desktop laptop, 18", 1080p (1920x1080)

            • Margie
              Message 6 of 27 , Jun 15 1:56 PM
                A only.

                --- In ICG-D@yahoogroups.com, "Nora & Bruce Mai" <casamai@...> wrote:

                > Question for our Youtube visitors:
                >

                > In order to optimize your viewing experience, what device & screen size do
                > you watch our productions on?
                >

                > A. Desktop PC
                >

                > B. Laptop
                >

                > C. Tablet
                >

                > D. Smartphone
                >

                > E. Other
                >

                > Bruce
                >

                > "Our Hobby - Our History"
                >
                > Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
                >
                > IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php
                >
                > ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

              • Steve Swope
                Message 7 of 27 , Jul 11, 2013
                  Macbook Pro, screen resolution 1440x900.

                  --

                  Steve Swope (aka phierma@...)