New Committee on Membership Value

  • Aurora Celeste
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5 8:40 AM
      One of the things that happened at this year's BoD meeting is that
      President Phil Gust created a committee to explore the value of membership
      in the ICG and what can be done to add value and benefit to members. I was
      asked prior to CC to head up this committee. Membership on the committee
      is open to any member, if you'd like to participate please contact me
      offlist and I'll tell you how to join up. If you don't want to join the
      committee but have some ideas on things that would add value to your ICG
      experience I would be very happy to hear them, please email me, facebook,
      call, whatever. This is something that we'd really love to build on this
      year, but it will take a group to get it going.

      Thanks,

      Aurora Celeste