Re: [ICG-D] Fwd: For a blog post steampunk-interested costumers

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2013
      I can say that Margot Silk Forrest is a lovely woman who is also a great teacher. She's willing to travel if you get a group of people together. I highly recommend her. I know Margot from the Peninsula Wearable Arts Guild (PenWAG), and you can see photos of what PenWAG members (including me, Kevin Roche, Andy Trembley, and the Gusts among others) on the Facebook page. It's a public page, so anyone can take a look.