We're live

  • Jill Eastlake
    Message 1 of 1 , May 25, 2013
      Hello Friends,

      Well, I feel like it's about 6 months late, and most of that is my fault,
      but the good news is

      The LoneStarCon 3, Worldcon Masquerade web pages are up and ready for you
      to read, enjoy, and ENTER the masquerade!

      Look here, and cheer!

      http://www.lonestarcon3.org/masquerade/index.shtml

      Yeah!

      Jill

      With many thanks to Sharon Sbarsky and Carl Fink who did the final work to
      put the pages on the website.