Re: [ICG-D] Back from CC31

    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2013
      We're back safe and sound, too. I had a very good time. My panels were well received, I got to catch up with some people, I got to see some pretty stuff, and I learned new techniques.

      On May 22, 2013, at 6:45 AM, Jeanine Swick <jeanine@...> wrote:

      > Many of us are in the same boat. Time to do laundry, put stuff away and
      > find places for our new treasures bought there.
      >
      > Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
    • Elaine Mami
      Message 2 of 5 , May 23, 2013
        My laundry's done, my stuph is put away, and I'm still tired - but it's a good tired. As always, CC was fun. The best family reunion ever!
        Elaine

        > To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        > From: jeanine@...
        > Date: Wed, 22 May 2013 09:45:26 -0400
        > Subject: Re: [ICG-D] Back from CC31
        >
        > Many of us are in the same boat. Time to do laundry, put stuff away and
        > find places for our new treasures bought there.
        >
        > Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
        > Jeanine
        >
        > On 05/21/2013 11:41 PM, ARD wrote:
        > >

        > > Aaaaaaaah, I'm back from CC31. I had a great time. Just a short note
        > > here because I have to go to work tomorrow and I still have that huge
        > > pile-o-laundry to do and things to put away.
        > >
        > > --

        > > It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
        > > Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.
        > >
        > > **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
        > > who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
        > > nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
        > > unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
        > > - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@...
        > > <mailto:kjaneway%40earthlink.net> - -

      • Jeanine Swick
        Message 3 of 5 , May 24, 2013