Photos

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 29 , May 23, 2013
      My photos from Costume Con 31 in Denver (before my camera died!) are up at
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/calliopeva/ Enjoy!

      JoAnn in VA

    • Lay, Toni (DDC)
      Message 2 of 29 , May 24, 2013
        Your great photos showed me how many disturbed people I know.

        Toni

        Message 3 of 29 , May 28, 2013
          Thought there might be some interest in these pictures of the Game of
          Thrones costume embroidery:
          http://www.michelecarragherembroidery.com/About%282829561%29.htm

          I also wish to say very well done to Michael and his crew for CC31!
          Linda
          mirhaxa@...