Photos and videos

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      Hi! I had a great time at Costume Con, and am looking for any/all photos of
      my husband and I in our "Make A Wish" outfits, both with and without the
      booth. My camera had died by Sunday evening (I forgot the charger, sigh). I
      especially would like to see any videos of us on stage, and to get
      permission to post them on FB and on my YouTube channel.

      If anyone has the email addy for Leo, please send it to me off list. I want
      to send her a full list of what is in the prosthetics she reacted to.

      Thanks!

      JoAnn

    • Byron P Connell
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
        Tina took several still photos at the half-time run-through and will get back to you.

        Byron