Re: [ICG-D] Back from CC31

  • Jeanine Swick
    Message 1 of 5 , May 22, 2013
      Many of us are in the same boat. Time to do laundry, put stuff away and
      find places for our new treasures bought there.

      Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
      Jeanine

      Message 2 of 5 , May 22, 2013
        We're back safe and sound, too. I had a very good time. My panels were well received, I got to catch up with some people, I got to see some pretty stuff, and I learned new techniques.

        On May 22, 2013, at 6:45 AM, Jeanine Swick <jeanine@...> wrote:

        > Many of us are in the same boat. Time to do laundry, put stuff away and
        > find places for our new treasures bought there.
        >
        > Hope everyone had a good time, I did.
      • Elaine Mami
        Message 3 of 5 , May 23, 2013
          My laundry's done, my stuph is put away, and I'm still tired - but it's a good tired. As always, CC was fun. The best family reunion ever!
          Elaine

          Message 4 of 5 , May 24, 2013
            Seconded! Great to see everyone again.

            Jeanine