Stitches Midwest

    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      A fun event, even if you don't sew or crochet. I get lots of inspiration at a Stitches event.

      http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v13i11.html

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 31 6:19 PM
        August 8-11, 2013
        Renaissance Schaumburg Hotel & Convention Center

        http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v13i14.html

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 28, 2014
          An event that people will probably want to go to, especially if you're into knitting or crochet. They also have some weaving stuff, and the Expo is worth a one day walk around for inspiration. Plus, I've been able to find books at the Stitches West that I could not find anywhere else.

          I encourage people to take a look at Stitches.

          http://www.knittinguniverse.com/latest_newsletter/xrxinsider_v14i4.html