Going Quiet This Week

    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      Hello All:

      I'm going to be going electronically quiet this week, so I can get ready for not just one but two conventions in short order. I'll check e-mail once a day, but otherwise, you won't see me in the electronic zone too much this week.

      I'll see a bunch of people in person later this week and next week. Until then, happy trails without too many tribulations!