Another Archive history question- Katherine Jepson

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 2 , May 12, 2013
      If you're on this list, please drop me a line - if not, hopefully, someone
      can answer: How many CCs has Katherine Jepson attended?

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery http://www.costume.org/gallery2/main.php

      ICG Archives Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ICGArchives?feature=watch

    • Katherine Bonham
      Message 2 of 2 , May 14, 2013
        Dear Bruce,

        I used to be Katherine Jepson ;)  I have reverted to the use of my former name (Bonham).  If memory serves, I think I attended  9 CCs, the latest being New Jersey.  If you need the actual numbers, I'll have to check my records.

        I lurk on this board, but haven't been up to much in the way of costuming lately.

        I hope this helps.

        -- Katherine