ICG 2013 Annual Meeting agenda posted on ICG website

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12, 2013
      The ICG Annual Meeting will take place on Friday, May 17th at
      Costume-Con 31 in Aurora Colorado. The meeting will be held in the
      Cherry/Plum Creek rooms at the conference hotel. The Board of Directors
      Meeting will take place at 9am, and the Members Meeting will take place
      at 10.30am.

      The agenda for both meetings is now available on the ICG website at:

      http://www.costume.org/bod/annualmeeting

      The 2012 Annual Meeting minutes are also available there. Please take a
      few minutes to look over the 2012 minutes, as we'll be voting to approve
      them at the Members Meeting.

      Although there are other interesting events scheduled in the 10.30-noon
      slot, I urge you to consider attending the Members meeting. We'll be
      reviewing the current state of the ICG, reporting on some really amazing
      results over the last year, discussing several exciting new initiatives
      for 2013-2014, and maybe a surprise or two for good measure.

      If you can't attend the meeting, don't forget to give your proxy to
      someone who will be attending. Your vote really does count! Faxes or
      emailed scans of your signed proxy form are acceptable, so you still
      have time to get them to the meeting if you act now.

      I'm asking all officers and chapter representatives to attend the ICG
      Board Meeting at 9am. If your chapter's representative cannot attend,
      the chapter can appoint another representative for this meeting. Just
      have the chapter president sign a letter for the alternate
      representative to bring, or send me email at icg-president@...
      (subject: "ICG Board Meeting"). Several chapters have already done this.

      I'm looking forward to meeting as many of you as possible in Denver this
      coming week. If you see me dashing about, please take a minute to
      introduce yourself, tell me what chapter you belong to. If you'd like,
      also let me know something about what your chapter has been up to.

      --
      Philip Gust
      President
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        I keep seeing this picture, uncredited, on my news feed. Does anybody on this list know who it is or where it's from?

        Just curious.

        ~Dawn :)

      • Byron P Connell
        Message 3 of 4 , May 14, 2013
          What picture? Yahoogroups doesn't accept attachments.

          Byton

          On May 14, 2013, at 2:22 AM, Kaijugal . <kaijugal@...> wrote:

          > I keep seeing this picture, uncredited, on my news feed. Does anybody on this list know who it is or where it's from?
          >
          > Just curious.
          >
          > ~Dawn :)

        • jenniferjold
          Message 4 of 4 , May 14, 2013
            If you go to Google Search, click on the "Images" header in the upper left corner, then click on the camera to search by image and either enter the url of the picture or upload it from where you've saved it to your computer. That might help you find the source.

            - Jennifer