Virtual Costumer Afternoon Tea at CC31 5/17 2-4pm

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 3 , May 10, 2013
      If you will be at Costume-Con 31, please join "web diva" Kathe Gust and
      me for an afternoon tea in honor of authors, photographer, and other
      contributors to "The Virtual Costumer," the Silicon Web Costumers'
      Guild's quarterly online costuming magazine.

      Find out how surprisingly easy it is to write an article, how articles
      are edited and laid out, and get a sneak-peek at the May 2013 "Furry
      Costuming" issue!

      The reception is on Friday, May 17th from 2-4pm in the CC-31 ConSuite.

      Also, be sure to check out the CC-31 sessions presented by VC authors,
      including

      Lisa Ashton
      Aurora Celeste
      Deborah Lynn Dixon
      Henry Osier
      Carole Parker
      Courtney Rayle

      For more information about VC and to read free back issues, visit
      http://www.siwcostumers.org/vc.

      --
      Philip Gust
      Editor, "The Virtual Costumer"
      Message 2 of 3 , May 10, 2013
        The CC31 ConSuite will be in Rooms 217 & 218. It will be open Thursday
        Late Afternoon(?) Evening for early arrivals.

        Michael

        On 2013-05-10 20:59, Philip Gust wrote:
        > If you will be at Costume-Con 31, please join "web diva" Kathe Gust
        > and
        > me for an afternoon tea in honor of authors, photographer, and other
        > contributors to "The Virtual Costumer," the Silicon Web Costumers'
        > Guild's quarterly online costuming magazine.
        >
        > Find out how surprisingly easy it is to write an article, how
        > articles
        > are edited and laid out, and get a sneak-peek at the May 2013 "Furry
        > including
        >
        > Lisa Ashton
        > Aurora Celeste
        > Deborah Lynn Dixon
        > Henry Osier
        > Carole Parker
        > Courtney Rayle
        >
        > For more information about VC and to read free back issues, visit
        > http://www.siwcostumers.org/vc. [1]
        >
        > --
        > Philip Gust
        > Editor, "The Virtual Costumer"
        > The Silicon Web Costumers' Guild Costuming Magazine
        > http://www.siwcostumers.org/vc [2]
        > vc@...

      • Elaine Mami
        Message 3 of 3 , May 11, 2013