Lisa Ashton Request

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2013
      Hello All:

      I've been exchanging e-mails with Lisa, and she says:

      Carole--Anyone you see - please do let them know that I DO want to talk and
      hear about Roger, by no means is it an excluded subject. I'd love to hear
      their anecdotes, what they recall. And send them to me on email if they
      like, so I can have them read at the Memorial we are having on June 8th.

      This exchange came about because I pointed out that people may be circumspect in their conversation with her at Costume-Con 31, not wanting to upset her further. So, here you have it. Talk with Lisa about Roger if you want to. If you don't have Lisa's e-mail, you can send your memory of Roger to me, and I'll get it to her.

      Yes, Lisa is planning at being at Costume-Con 31. I'm looking forward to seeing her and everyone else there.