Thank you all

  • ma0902432
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
      Thank you to everyone who has called, sent emails, sent cards in the past
      week, which has been the worst of my life to date; losing Roger so
      unexpectedly has been brutal.

      I am however, still coming to CC31, although with some minor travel
      adjustments.

      I had not planned on any field trips through the con; does anyone have
      any plans for field trips or special things? Aside from seeing some
      suggestions on the con web site, I can't find any specific things
      offered.

      Yours in cosutmign,Lisa A
    • spiritof_76
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 30, 2013
        I hope to have some specifics coming soon.

        Michael