Announcement of the ICG Members Meeting and call for proxies

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 27, 2013
      Dear fellow costumers,

      The annual ICG members meeting will take place at Costume-Con 31 in Denver on the morning of May 17th in the Plum/Cherry Creek rooms on the lower level of the conference hotel. I'll be posting a final agenda around May 10th.

      Let me encourage you to come to the meeting if you will be there. Participation is an important part of your chapter and ICG membership. If you are an ICG member who is not attending CC-31, please fill out the proxy form that appears in the previous and current issues of "The International Costumer" and give it to someone in your chapter who will be attending the meeting.

      Members will be hearing more about this shortly from your board representative. Please ask him or her If you need help filling out the proxy or finding someone who will be attending the meeting. A printed copy of a proxy that is faxed, or scanned and emailed, is acceptable. Please remember to sign your proxy for it to be valid.

      For more details and information about nominating officers and adding items to the agenda, see my "From the President" column in the May-June 2013 issue of the "International Costumer." ICG members were sent instructions by email to access the issue on April 26. If you did not receive the message, please contact email-admin@.... Those who requested printed copies will receive them shortly.

      Philip Gust
      President, International Costumers Guild