Appointment of ICG Communications and Public Relations Committee

  • Philip Gust
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013
      I am pleased to announce the appointment of three members to the ICG Communications and Public Relations Committee:

      Aurora Celeste
      Jan Price
      Erin Schneider (Chair)

      The Communications and Public Relations Committee is a standing committee that oversees communications within and outside the ICG, promotes the purpose and mission of the ICG to the public and the press, helps establish and maintain relationships with other costuming and related communities, and sets communications and public relations policies. They will also
      offer advice and assistance to Chapters who want it. Chapter members who are responsible for communications and/or public relations for their chapter are welcome to participate in Committee discussions.

      Erin Schneider will chair the committee. Erin is the President of the Minnesota Society of Costumers, and has a background in media, communications, and training. Aurora Celeste and Jan Price will be working with Erin on initiatives to make ICG more visible, and provide chapters with tools for promoting costuming activities and recruiting members in their communities.

      Please join me in thanking these members for serving ICG in this capacity. Each brings a unique talent and experience to the Committee.

      You can send comments and questions to the ICG Communications and Public Relations Committee at icg-prcommittee@....

      Philip Gust
      President, International Costumers' Guild
      (650) 367-7763 (phone)
      (650) 367-7652 (cell)
    • crystaltiamat
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2013