RE: From the SMOFS

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
      At 08:13 AM 3/24/2013, you wrote:

      That would be great, Trudy.

      Thanks

      Pierre

      >A friend of ours is very involved with it. He also does the
      >cardboard group that marches in the DragonCon parade. He's not part
      >ouf the MAFIA, but I can certainly ask him to contact you or see if
      >he will send me things to pass on.
      >
      >Trudy
      >
      >To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      >From: costumrs@...
      >Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:38:36 -0500
      >Subject: [ICG-D] From the SMOFS
      >
      > Isaac Alexander from the SMOFs list posted this link. Does anyone
      >from Atlanta go to this? Know anything about it? Can get info,
      >pictures, video for the Archives?
      >
      >Pierre
      >
      >http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/cardboardcon-a-sci-fi-convention-for-the-crafty

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Trudy Leonard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
        Pierre -

        Drew's dad has been in the hospital and he has been spending a lot of time there, so I haven't approached him yet about Cardboard Con. It looks like his dad is doing a bit better now, so I will talk to him this week.

        Trudy

        To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        From: costumrs@...
        Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:24:28 -0500