RE: [ICG-D] From the SMOFS

  • Trudy Leonard
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
      A friend of ours is very involved with it. He also does the cardboard group that marches in the DragonCon parade. He's not part ouf the MAFIA, but I can certainly ask him to contact you or see if he will send me things to pass on.

      Trudy

      To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
      From: costumrs@...
      Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:38:36 -0500
      Subject: [ICG-D] From the SMOFS

      Isaac Alexander from the SMOFs list posted this link. Does anyone

      from Atlanta go to this? Know anything about it? Can get info,

      pictures, video for the Archives?

      Pierre

      http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/cardboardcon-a-sci-fi-convention-for-the-crafty

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History

      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
        At 08:13 AM 3/24/2013, you wrote:

        That would be great, Trudy.

        Thanks

        Pierre

        >A friend of ours is very involved with it. He also does the
        >cardboard group that marches in the DragonCon parade. He's not part
        >ouf the MAFIA, but I can certainly ask him to contact you or see if
        >he will send me things to pass on.
        >
        >Trudy
        >
        >To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
        >From: costumrs@...
        >Date: Sat, 23 Mar 2013 18:38:36 -0500
        >Subject: [ICG-D] From the SMOFS
        >
        > Isaac Alexander from the SMOFs list posted this link. Does anyone
        >from Atlanta go to this? Know anything about it? Can get info,
        >pictures, video for the Archives?
        >
        >Pierre
        >
        >http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/cardboardcon-a-sci-fi-convention-for-the-crafty

        "Those Who Fail to Learn History
        Why They Are Simply Doomed."

        -- C. Y. 4971

        Andromeda
      • Trudy Leonard
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 17 2:32 PM
          Pierre -

          Drew's dad has been in the hospital and he has been spending a lot of time there, so I haven't approached him yet about Cardboard Con. It looks like his dad is doing a bit better now, so I will talk to him this week.

          Trudy

          To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
          From: costumrs@...
          Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:24:28 -0500