From the SMOFS

    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 23, 2013
      Isaac Alexander from the SMOFs list posted this link. Does anyone
      from Atlanta go to this? Know anything about it? Can get info,
      pictures, video for the Archives?

      Pierre

      http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/arts-culture/stories/cardboardcon-a-sci-fi-convention-for-the-crafty

      "Those Who Fail to Learn History
      Why They Are Simply Doomed."

      -- C. Y. 4971

      Andromeda
    • Trudy Leonard
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 24, 2013
        A friend of ours is very involved with it. He also does the cardboard group that marches in the DragonCon parade. He's not part ouf the MAFIA, but I can certainly ask him to contact you or see if he will send me things to pass on.

        Trudy

        To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 25, 2013
          At 08:13 AM 3/24/2013, you wrote:

          That would be great, Trudy.

          Thanks

          Pierre

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 17, 2013
            Pierre -

            Drew's dad has been in the hospital and he has been spending a lot of time there, so I haven't approached him yet about Cardboard Con. It looks like his dad is doing a bit better now, so I will talk to him this week.

            Trudy

            To: ICG-D@yahoogroups.com
            From: costumrs@...
            Date: Mon, 25 Mar 2013 16:24:28 -0500