RE: [ICG-D] Name that Costumer

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 16, 2013
      Already way ahead of you. (see prior posts) :)

      Bruce

      From: Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>

      Unfortunately, there isn't one.  However, if there's a way to upload a
      screencap to the files of the D list, then that could be a useful ongoing
      tool for IDs.  We'll investigate this from our end.

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"
      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library IC Gallery Admin

      Where's the image?  The link is to the front page.

      Byron