Re: [ICG-D] Photo ID: Selina Harju?

  • Martin Gear
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
      If you can give me a pointer to the picture, I'll take a look.
      On 3/16/2013 10:31 AM, Betsy Marks Delaney wrote:

      > I could be wrong, so you'll probably want corroboration, but I think
      > that's Selina Harju.
      >
      > Marty?
      >
      > Betsy
      >
      > --
      > --
      > --
      > Betsy Marks Delaney
      >
      > http://www.hawkeswood.com/

    • Betsy Marks Delaney
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013

        On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Martin Gear <MartinGear@...> wrote:
        > If you can give me a pointer to the picture, I'll take a look.
        > On 3/16/2013 10:31 AM, Betsy Marks Delaney wrote:
        >>
        >> I could be wrong, so you'll probably want corroboration, but I think
        >> that's Selina Harju.
        >>
        >> Marty?
        >>
        >> Betsy
        >>
        >> --
        >> --
        >> --
        >> Betsy Marks Delaney
        >>
        >> http://www.hawkeswood.com/

        Betsy Marks Delaney

        http://www.hawkeswood.com/
      • Martin Gear
        Message 3 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
          I believe that Betsy is correct, although I couldn'tswear to it.
          Marty

          On 3/16/2013 11:50 AM, Betsy Marks Delaney wrote:

          > On Sat, Mar 16, 2013 at 11:46 AM, Martin Gear <MartinGear@...
          > <mailto:MartinGear%40comcast.net>> wrote:
          > > If you can give me a pointer to the picture, I'll take a look.
          > > On 3/16/2013 10:31 AM, Betsy Marks Delaney wrote:
          > >>
          > >> I could be wrong, so you'll probably want corroboration, but I think
          > >> that's Selina Harju.
          > >>
          > >> Marty?
          > >>
          > >> Betsy
          > >>
          > >> --
          > >> --
          > >> --
          > >> Betsy Marks Delaney
          > >>
          > >> http://www.hawkeswood.com/

          > --
          > --
          > --
          > Betsy Marks Delaney
          >
          > http://www.hawkeswood.com/

        • Nora & Bruce Mai
          Message 4 of 5 , Mar 16, 2013
            Well, I'd hate to mislabel her. It would be unusual if it was her, since
            the only times I've ever seen her is with her husband(?).

            Bruce