RE: [ICG-D] Name that Costumer

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 14 , Mar 15, 2013
      Actually, I think it's better if I upload it here, since this is where many
      of our community are, anyway. And if it doesn't get identified right away,
      perhaps someone will identify it the next time I upload another pic.

      Speaking of which, I've uploaded the screencap in question to the files.
      It's in the folder called "ID That Costumer".

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"
      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      Message 2 of 14 , Mar 16, 2013
        Sure--save the screencap on your computer & upload it in a new folder at the ICG-D site.

        Snn

        ________________________________
        From: Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>

        Unfortunately, there isn't one.  However, if there's a way to upload a
        screencap to the files of the D list, then that could be a useful ongoing
        tool for IDs.  We'll investigate this from our end.

        Bruce

        "Our Hobby - Our History"
        Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
        IC Gallery Admin

        Where's the image?  The link is to the front page.

        Byron

        On Mar 12, 2013, at 12:45 PM, Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>
        wrote:

        > Time for another quest for the identity of a costumer. This one was
        > from Balticon 20, 1986. The entry was "Jastar the Jester" (spelling?).
        > Appears to be a female. Anybody know who she was?
        >
        > Bruce

      • Nora & Bruce Mai
        Message 3 of 14 , Mar 16, 2013
          Already way ahead of you. (see prior posts) :)

          Bruce

          Sure--save the screencap on your computer & upload it in a new folder at the
          ICG-D site.

          Like, say, this new folder:

          Snn

          From: Nora & Bruce Mai <casamai@...>

          Unfortunately, there isn't one.  However, if there's a way to upload a
          screencap to the files of the D list, then that could be a useful ongoing
          tool for IDs.  We'll investigate this from our end.

          Bruce

          "Our Hobby - Our History"
          Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library IC Gallery Admin