Steampunk Conventions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11, 2013
      The Bay Area could be said to be blessed with two steampunk conventions.

      Nova Albion happened, took some time off, and is now happening again from April 26 - 28, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency in Santa Clara.

      http://steampunkexhibition.com/

      Clockwork Alchemy happens over Memorial Day weekend at the San Jose Doubletree Hotel, and they've announced a bunch of musical guests. Of course, costumers are always welcome at Clockwork Alchemy, and most everyone attending graces the halls with their finery. What I love about Clockwork Alchemy is all the "hands on" workshops that happen. Last year, we had a how to decorate your googles workshop, among many others. What steampunk convention wouldn't have a ball? We've got one, too, the Emperor Norton Ball. Lots of stuff will be happening, and we're hoping that you'll grace our halls and rooms with your presence.

      http://www.clockworkalchemy.com/

      Full disclosure: I am on the staff of Clockwork Alchemy.

      Until later--

      Carole Parker