RE: [ICG-D] ICG videos for DragonCon TV?

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 10, 2013
      That's an interesting idea. I suspect they don't take other material, but
      it can't hurt to ask.

      As for the text formatting, the videos have been, until recently, produced
      for viewing in a Road Show setting where they're being projected up on a
      wall or screen. But given the amount of material soon to be uploaded to the
      Channel, I will certainly take your comment into consideration for future
      productions.

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"
      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library
      IC Gallery Admin