Re: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker

  • randallwhitlock
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
      My condolences as well.
      Randall

      In a message dated 3/7/2013 9:52:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
      ecmami@... writes:

      Carole,
      Carl & I send our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
      Baruch haShem,
      Elaine

      _icg-d@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:icg-d@yahoogroups.com)
      > From: _mscip@..._ (mailto:mscip@...)
      > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
      > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
      >
      > My dad died earlier today.
      >
      > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The
      same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest
      time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health
      declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

      > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
      >
      > Until later--
      >
      > Carole

    • Martin Gear
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
        My condolences,
        Marty

        On 3/7/2013 12:32 AM, Carole Parker wrote:

        > My dad died earlier today.
        >
        > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
        > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
        > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
        > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
        > point that he has passed.
        >
        > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
        >
        > Until later--
        >
        > Carole

      • kaijugal
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
          Sorry to hear this Carole, my condolences and a *BIG HUG* to you.

          ~Dawn