RE: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker

  • JoAnn Abbott
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
      I am sorry for your loss Carole. I know that even though you are glad he is
      no longer in pain, there is still an empty place in you which aches for him.
      I am glad your husband is with you at this time. (hugs)

      JoAnn

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
        Carol--You have my deepest condolences. It's never easy, no matter how
        much it was expected.

        Yours in costuming,Lisa A

        On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800 Carole Parker <mscip@...> writes:
        > My dad died earlier today.
        >
        > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
        > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
        > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
        > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
        > point that he has passed.
        >
        > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
        >
        > Until later--
        >
        > Carole
      • Lay, Toni (DDC)
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
          My deepest condolences on the death of your dad. Remember the good times with him and keep strong.

          Toni

          It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

          I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.

        • randallwhitlock
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
            My condolences as well.
            Randall

            In a message dated 3/7/2013 9:52:16 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
            ecmami@... writes:

            Carole,
            Carl & I send our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
            Baruch haShem,
            Elaine

            _icg-d@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:icg-d@yahoogroups.com)
            > From: _mscip@..._ (mailto:mscip@...)
            > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
            > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
            >
            > My dad died earlier today.
            >
            > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The
            same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest
            time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health
            declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

            > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
            >
            > Until later--
            >
            > Carole

          • Martin Gear
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
              My condolences,
              Marty

              On 3/7/2013 12:32 AM, Carole Parker wrote:

              > My dad died earlier today.
              >
              > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
              > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
              > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
              > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
              > point that he has passed.
              >
              > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
              >
              > Until later--
              >
              > Carole

            • kaijugal
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
                Sorry to hear this Carole, my condolences and a *BIG HUG* to you.

                ~Dawn