RE: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker

  • Elaine Mami
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
      Carole,
      Carl & I send our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
      Baruch haShem,
      Elaine

      > To: siliconweb@yahoogroups.com; icg-d@yahoogroups.com
      > From: mscip@...
      > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
      > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
      >
      > My dad died earlier today.
      >
      > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.
      >
      > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
      >
      > Until later--
      >
      > Carole

    • JoAnn Abbott
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
        I am sorry for your loss Carole. I know that even though you are glad he is
        no longer in pain, there is still an empty place in you which aches for him.
        I am glad your husband is with you at this time. (hugs)

        JoAnn

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
          Carol--You have my deepest condolences. It's never easy, no matter how
          much it was expected.

          Yours in costuming,Lisa A

          On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800 Carole Parker <mscip@...> writes:
          > My dad died earlier today.
          >
          > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
          > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
          > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
          > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
          > point that he has passed.
          >
          > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
          >
          > Until later--
          >
          > Carole
        • Lay, Toni (DDC)
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
            My deepest condolences on the death of your dad. Remember the good times with him and keep strong.

            Toni

            It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

            I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.

          • randallwhitlock
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
              My condolences as well.
              Randall

              _icg-d@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:icg-d@yahoogroups.com)
              > From: _mscip@..._ (mailto:mscip@...)
              > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
              > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
              >
              > My dad died earlier today.
              >
              > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The
              same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest
              time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health
              declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

              > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
              >
              > Until later--
              >
              > Carole

            • Martin Gear
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
                My condolences,
                Marty

                On 3/7/2013 12:32 AM, Carole Parker wrote:

                > My dad died earlier today.
                >
                > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
                > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
                > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
                > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
                > point that he has passed.
                >
                > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
                >
                > Until later--
                >
                > Carole

              • kaijugal
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
                  Sorry to hear this Carole, my condolences and a *BIG HUG* to you.

                  ~Dawn