Re: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker

  • Michelle Amoroso
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
      I'm really sorry to hear this Carole. It sounds like your dad really fought
      it. My thoughts are with you.
      -Michelle

      On Wed, Mar 6, 2013 at 9:32 PM, Carole Parker <mscip@...> wrote:

      > **
      >

      > My dad died earlier today.
      >
      > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The
      > same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest
      > time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his
      > health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has
      > passed.
      >
      > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
      >
      > Until later--
      >
      > Carole

    • Elaine Mami
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
        Carole,
        Carl & I send our deepest sympathies to you and your family.
        Baruch haShem,
        Elaine

        > To: siliconweb@yahoogroups.com; icg-d@yahoogroups.com
        > From: mscip@...
        > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
        > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
        >
        > My dad died earlier today.
        >
        > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.
        >
        > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
        >
        > Until later--
        >
        > Carole

      • JoAnn Abbott
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 7, 2013
          I am sorry for your loss Carole. I know that even though you are glad he is
          no longer in pain, there is still an empty place in you which aches for him.
          I am glad your husband is with you at this time. (hugs)

          JoAnn

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
            Carol--You have my deepest condolences. It's never easy, no matter how
            much it was expected.

            Yours in costuming,Lisa A

            On Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800 Carole Parker <mscip@...> writes:
            > My dad died earlier today.
            >
            > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
            > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
            > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
            > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
            > point that he has passed.
            >
            > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
            >
            > Until later--
            >
            > Carole
          • Lay, Toni (DDC)
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
              My deepest condolences on the death of your dad. Remember the good times with him and keep strong.

              Toni

              It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

              I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.

            • randallwhitlock
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
                My condolences as well.
                Randall

                _icg-d@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:icg-d@yahoogroups.com)
                > From: _mscip@..._ (mailto:mscip@...)
                > Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 21:32:27 -0800
                > Subject: [ICG-D] RIP Harry Parker
                >
                > My dad died earlier today.
                >
                > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma (The
                same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the longest
                time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early February, his health
                declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this point that he has passed.

                > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
                >
                > Until later--
                >
                > Carole

              • Martin Gear
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 8, 2013
                  My condolences,
                  Marty

                  On 3/7/2013 12:32 AM, Carole Parker wrote:

                  > My dad died earlier today.
                  >
                  > It was not unexpected since he had stomach cancer and glioblastoma
                  > (The same brain cancer that got Gary Anderson.). He did well for the
                  > longest time after the original diagnosis, but starting in early
                  > February, his health declined rapidly. So, it is a relief at this
                  > point that he has passed.
                  >
                  > I'm okay, and I've got a wonderful supportive husband with me.
                  >
                  > Until later--
                  >
                  > Carole

                • kaijugal
                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 11, 2013
                    Sorry to hear this Carole, my condolences and a *BIG HUG* to you.

                    ~Dawn