Re: A new ICG Archives YouTube channel production now on line

  • staceylee25
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      The Spotlight On... clip is lovely. Good work, Bruce and Nora!! It's an amazing retrospective and I look forward to more of them. As someone "newer" to the community, I love getting to see things I've heard about in stories but wasn't there to experience - something I want to pass on to the younger generation of costumers in turn.

      It looks great. Can't wait for the next one. ;)

      Stace
      MACS president