A new ICG Archives YouTube channel production now on line

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2013
      Part of the Archives' mission is to draw more attention to our art form and

      artists. As we have time, we will be producing a new series of expanded

      features called "Spotlight On.". These videos, varying in length, will

      showcase specific costumers in-depth, with photos from the Archives,

      masquerade video clips and commentary by their peers. They will be

      uploaded to our YouTube Channel, as well as be a part of the travelling Road
      Show.

      One of our "15 Costumers You Should Know" was a logical place to start, so
      the first one, featuring Kathy Sanders, is now online at
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YAzlUZ-eXg.

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery Admin

    • staceylee25
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
        The Spotlight On... clip is lovely. Good work, Bruce and Nora!! It's an amazing retrospective and I look forward to more of them. As someone "newer" to the community, I love getting to see things I've heard about in stories but wasn't there to experience - something I want to pass on to the younger generation of costumers in turn.

        It looks great. Can't wait for the next one. ;)

        Stace
        MACS president