Re: Archives memorium material/info needed

  • ARD
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
      Thanks in advance for doing this. The last presentation was very touching.

      On 3/3/2013 8:36 AM, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com wrote:
      > 1. Archives memorium material/info needed
      > Posted by: "Nora & Bruce Mai"casamai@... casamai
      > Date: Sat Mar 2, 2013 1:17 pm ((PST))
      >
      > I'm going to be putting together another memorium video, like the one shown
      > at CC27, for this year's CC. So far, we're aware of having lost three from
      > our community in the past year or so:

      It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
      Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

      **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
      who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
      nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
      unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
      - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -
    • Nora & Bruce Mai
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2013
        Thanks. We truly appreciate your enthusiastic support of our efforts,
        Anne.

        And speaking of productions.......

        Bruce