Archives memorium material/info needed

  • Nora & Bruce Mai
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2 1:17 PM
      I'm going to be putting together another memorium video, like the one shown
      at CC27, for this year's CC. So far, we're aware of having lost three from
      our community in the past year or so:

      Patti Hochmuth/Mercier/Gill/Paczolt

      Jan "Wombat" Howard Finder

      Kent Elofson

      On the latter, we don't have much info or record of him. So that he can be
      properly remembered, the Archives would appreciate any pictures, list of
      costumes, awards, etc. that anyone from his home region (presumably, the
      West Coast?) has. Not even sure what he looks like. Is this him?
      http://costume-con.org/gallery2/main.php?g2_itemId=9463 Send anything
      you have to us off-list, please.

      Bruce

      "Our Hobby - Our History"

      Assistant Archivist, Pat & Peggy Kennedy Memorial Library

      IC Gallery Admin

    • ARD
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 7:39 PM
        Thanks in advance for doing this. The last presentation was very touching.

        On 3/3/2013 8:36 AM, ICG-D@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > 1. Archives memorium material/info needed
        > Posted by: "Nora & Bruce Mai"casamai@... casamai
        > Date: Sat Mar 2, 2013 1:17 pm ((PST))
        >
        > I'm going to be putting together another memorium video, like the one shown
        > at CC27, for this year's CC. So far, we're aware of having lost three from
        > our community in the past year or so:

        It is now clear that the Krell** never invented an internet.
        Because if they had, they would have known about that id problem.

        **The Krell: the super-beings from the movie 'Forbidden Planet'
        who destroyed themselves overnight after linking their minds to the
        nearly unlimited energy source that powered their civilization and
        unleashing the dark id lurking beneath their vast intellects.
        - - Anne Davenport - - - - - - - - - - kjaneway@... - -
      • Nora & Bruce Mai
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 3 8:28 PM
          Thanks. We truly appreciate your enthusiastic support of our efforts,
          Anne.

          And speaking of productions.......

          Bruce