2 nice books - blatant commercial plug

  • Devra
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2013
      I've got two titles that might interest:

      Stage and Screen Hairstyles: a practical reference for actors, models, hairstylists, photographers, stage managers, and directors. Kit Spencer, Watson-Guptil, 2008, Cover over sprial, 256pp, color photos throughout. Index. Step-by-step photo guide to men's & women's hairstyles from antiquity through 1990s grunge.

      Stage and screen Makeup... companion volume

      $10 each (plus postage/$3)