A new community issue of Virtual Costumer is on line!

  • celefinniel
    Message 1 of 39 , Feb 27, 2013
      This issue explores some of the more unusual aspects of technologies used in the costumer's art from useful devices to truly wacky inventions.

      http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue. Choose Volume 10 issue 4.

      Enjoy!

      Phil Gust
      editor
    • kathe.gust
      Message 39 of 39 , Dec 3, 2017

        In this issue we are “Stepping Out,” with articles about shoes and anything else that costumers wear on their legs and feet.

        To read the issue go to:

        http://www.SiWCostumers.org and select Virtual Costumer, then Current Issue.

        Look for the Community issue on the lower half of the page.

        Want to read the current member's issue?  Join Silicon Web Costumers now at:

        http://www.siwcostumers.org/join.html

        Enjoy!

        Phil Gust

        editor