Burnley & Trowbridge Historic Fashion Workshop Series - east coast

  • celefinniel
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 27, 2013
      Here you go east coasters and travelers - hot off the press this morning.

      Burnley & Trowbridge has lined up another busy year of workshops for our
      wonderful friends and customers! Check out the Workshops being offered this
      spring including a special summer workshop on Mantua Making:
      <http://www.burnleyandtrowbridge.com/thehistoricfashionworkshopseries.aspx>

      You can contact us at for a registration form. Remember our Workshops fill up
      quickly so register early!

      Burnley & Trowbridge Company
      108 Druid Drive
      Williamsburg VA 23185