Fwd: Fashion Department Blog

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      Canada College is in San Mateo, CA, and the department chair is a member of the Peninsula Wearable Arts Guild (PenWAG). Students create fashions and costumes that are incredible. Some of the costumes created by the students would win workmanship awards at most any science fiction convention, and some of them could win a BIS with the right presentation. It's always interesting to see what the students come up with. They also have an end-of-year fashion show that's always worthwhile to see. If nothing else, to get ideas, and maybe see a future big name designer in the making.

      I encourage people to take a look.

      Begin forwarded message: