Your Wardrobe Unlock'd

  • Aurora Celeste
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 25, 2013
      I've entered my Steampunk Beetle Gown in Your Wardrobe Unlock'd's annual
      competition. Please go check out all the wonderful competition and consider
      voting!

      http://yourwardrobeunlockd.com/competition/2013-competition-entries

      If you don't know, Your Wardrobe Unlock'd is an online subscription
      magazine with dozens of great costuming articles. I highly recommend you
      check it out.

      ~Aurora Celeste