Re: [ICG-D] Costuming Humor

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 23, 2013
      The way to make this work that comes immediately to mind is magnets, a way to disconnect the magnets so stuff falls down, and then radio remote control.

      On Feb 20, 2013, at 4:30 PM, Carole Parker <mscip@...> wrote:

      > As originally posted, you need to watch this one through to the end. The link still works.
      >

      > Begin forwarded message:
      >
      >> From: Michele Jaye Solomon
      >> Subject: Circo Roncalli - videos de humor - humor variado | elRellano.com
      >> Date: March 24, 2011 10:20:51 AM PDT
      >>

      >> This is amazing! I didn't know you could make a fur coat like this, you need to watch it to the end. A costumer posted this to our guild group.
      >>
      >> http://elrellano.com/videos_online/4624/circo-roncalli.html

    • JoAnn Abbott
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
        If you look carefully at the end, you will see that her coat is suddenly
        longer than it was before. I think the ferrets were hidden in large fur
        covered pockets/flaps which released at the same time. Your idea of magnets
        is a good one- one switch inside the coat to release them and you would be
        all set. I am sure that the volunteer from the crowd was a plant.

        JoAnn

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
          The volunteer from the audience being a plant seems rather obvious. You could not have a total stranger do that and not get freaked out. Plus, if the minks/critters misbehaved before going out - like when she was in the dressing room - you would have a potential lawsuit on your hands.

          But, yeah, it was a fun video.

          On Feb 25, 2013, at 4:58 AM, "JoAnn Abbott" <bubblemum@...> wrote:

          > If you look carefully at the end, you will see that her coat is suddenly
          > longer than it was before. I think the ferrets were hidden in large fur
          > covered pockets/flaps which released at the same time. Your idea of magnets
          > is a good one- one switch inside the coat to release them and you would be
          > all set. I am sure that the volunteer from the crowd was a plant.

        • spiritof_76
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 25, 2013
            The coat was very puffy and if you look close, you can see the ferrets
            moving inside of it.

            Bruno

            On 2013-02-25 05:58, JoAnn Abbott wrote:
            > If you look carefully at the end, you will see that her coat is
            > suddenly
            > longer than it was before. I think the ferrets were hidden in large
            > fur
            > covered pockets/flaps which released at the same time. Your idea of
            > magnets
            > is a good one- one switch inside the coat to release them and you
            > would be
            > all set. I am sure that the volunteer from the crowd was a plant.
            >
            > JoAnn
          • Lay, Toni (DDC)
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 26, 2013
              THAT was totally unexpected at the end. Neat trick; I noticed how the woman kept a hand over the fox's eyes until the end.

              Toni