Sewing and Stitchery Show in Puyallup

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 20, 2013
      One of my favorite vendors, Trims on Wheels is going to be there. They've got some really, really nice stuff. The show is from Thursday, February 28 - Sunday, March 3 at the Puyallup Fairgrounds. They'll be in the Showplex in booth #729-731.

      From the e-mail:
      [….]

      And... you will receive a free gift with purchase when you refer to this e-mail.
      Additionally, with any purchase of $100 or more, you will receive a FREE GOODIE BAG (value $25)!

      We are looking forward to meeting you again.

      Don't hesitate to forward this e-mail to your friends, as they as well, will receive a free gift with purchase when referring to this e-mail.
      [….]