Re: [ICG-D] Fashion Horror Show

  • ma0902432
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
      When I did Lizzie Borden as a H istorical recreation, I made the dress
      and added carefully calculated blood stains to the Left side of the skirt
      and the Left sleeve, using a combination of types of transparent squeeze
      paint, then beaded some areas of the stains, especially on the sleeve, to
      make it look like blood congealed into drops hanging off. I also did the
      edge of the axe with beaded blood drops as well. It took a few hours of
      experiementing to get the right combinations, but it did lookpretty
      cool.

      Yours in costuming,L isa A

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
        It was very effective on stage, too -- especially the axe.

        Byron

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
          I want the black and red beaded/sequined skeleton gown, and the body
          to wear it!!

          Sandy

          At 11:50 PM 2/19/2013, you wrote:

          >I love and want (and probably should be locked up in)the fur straight
          >jacket, the rain coat and especially the beaded bleeding slashes dress!
          >Zombie chic!
          >
          >JoAnn in VA

          "Those Who Fail to Learn History
          Why They Are Simply Doomed."

          -- C. Y. 4971

          Andromeda
        • JoAnn Abbott
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 20, 2013
            I think a majority of the ICG ladies would like to have a body like
            that.although, even when younger and thinner mine never looked like that
            anyway!