Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week

  • Susan Toker
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 8, 2013
      Not sure who is into Project Runway, but if you kind of like looking at
      fashion (even without plans to wear any of it) you can watch video's of the
      fashion shows (at least the ones that have been shown).

      I just watched "Concept Korea" which had a good percentage of interesting
      designs and I watched several others that looked good too. The videos are
      short enough (save the Korean one which had 5 designers) to be fun
      distractions before returning to more serious endeavors. If you click on a
      designer name you will find the videos/pics from their presentation.

      http://www.mbfashionweek.com/

      (warning: The good designers are going to make most of the current Project
      Runway designers look lame)