Re: [ICG-D] Guild Guidelines

  • randallwhitlock
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 3, 2013
      Thanks for posting the link. I enjoy going over the guidelines now and then
      for my own education.

      For the next edit, ""Excellence deserves award" is a good guiding principal
      for any judge." Should be "principle" rather than "principal," unless the
      judge is actually receiving guidance from the school headmaster.

      Randall